What do I do if I am worried about myself or someone I know?

Tell an adult you trust

If you or someone you know are in immediate danger, please call the police straight away on 999

Click on the MAKE A REPORT link above to make a report directly to the school safeguarding team.

Report any crime anonymously using the link below


If you need additional guidance and don’t know where to go call childline


Make Report